How far can your team climb the ladder? Who will claim the top rung?
NEWSFLASH - To wrap up the current pickleball challenge ladder, a playoff will be held for the top 8 teams indoors at Odell Weeks (gym 2) on Saturday, May 1, 2021. If you are not currently in one of the top eight positions, now is the time to start working your way up. The ladder will be frozen at midnight on Sunday, April 25th, so get your challenge matches and result forms entered before then.
To be fair to those trying to move up, teams will have a maximum of one week to arrange a match when challenged. If you are out of town, injured, or otherwise unable to complete the match, please go ahead and forfeit to the challenging team.
The playoff format will be determined soon.
Click here to create a challenge. NOTE: The challenge form uses the email information provided to notify the team being challenged and to remind the challenger to schedule the match. If you are not receiving the emails, please check your spam folder for an email from email@example.com.
Rules as follows:
- challenges can be made to teams up to three positions higher than your current standing
NOTE: The “Challenge Form” will send email reminders to contact their opponent to schedule the match.
- declined challenges results in automatic drop in position
- challenge matches must be completed or scheduled during the week the match is accepted
- challenging team must be willing to play at the preferred court of the team they are challenging.
- teams with a pending match, scheduled but incomplete, cannot initiate or accept a new challenge until the pending match is completed.
NOTE: Teams with a pending match will be flagged so individuals checking the standings are aware that the teams cannot accept a new challenge
- standings will be updated daily based on submitted “Ladder Match Results Form”
NOTE: failure to submit the “Ladder Match Results Form” results in the teams being flagged as Match Pending until results are received and recorded
- an individual can only have one active team on the ladder at any given time. If an individual elects to play with a new partner, the previously existing team is removed from the ladder and the new team starts at the bottom of the ladder
- all matches will be a best 2 out of 3 format to 11 points each game.
- all matches will be played at a venue in Aiken, unless alternate venue is agreed upon by both teams
NOTE: Augusta teams are welcome to participate but there is no expectation for games to be scheduled in Augusta, regardless of who is the challenger Team