1) From the Pickledillys homepage, point to the Sign-Ups link and select the Court Reservations link from the drop down menu. *** If this takes you to a screen asking for an access code, that means the courts are frozen because the sign-up has been (or is being) updated for the next week and it is not yet time to post them. Please do not ask for an access code. That screen will be removed when the courts are posted. You will need to refresh your screen. ***
2) Once you have reached the Court Reservations Sign-Up screen, scroll down and find the Date, Session # and Court # you want to reserve, and select the Sign Up checkbox.
3) Select the Submit and Sign Up link button at the bottom of the page.
4 A) If you already have a SignUpGenius account, click or touch “I'm a SignUpGenius member" and login to your SignUpGenius account … then skip to step 5.
4 B) If you do not have an account, select "I do not have a SignUpGenius account", and fill in First Name, Last Name & Email. At this point, I would suggest you select "Create an account at SignUpGenius so I can logon and edit my items if I ever need to make a change". Creating an account is optional, however having an account makes future changes to your reservation much easier.
5) Remember to include at least four players (first initial and last name) in the “Comments” box. Select the Sign Up Now button to complete the reservation process.
Guidelines for Odell Weeks court reservations:
1) You must have at least four people committed to playing on the court BEFORE you make the reservation.
2) Reservations must be made by midnight the day before playing time. If a court has not been reserved on the day that it is avialable, it may be reserved by two people for singles.
3) Please be considerate of your fellow players and choose to attend either drop-in play or court reservation time, but not both on the same day.